Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Doing Romanticon in 2013, Part 1

My wing-bitch Geraldine, Rodney, Jocelyn Dex
2013 was my first year at Romanticon. Honestly, I was scared to go because I'm not exactly a social butterfly. But with my wing-bitch Geraldine at my side, all was well. Actually, all was freaking fantastic! Ellora's Cave knows how to throw the mother of all parties and I'm so very glad I went.

I met so many super awesomely cool people and wish I had made a list because I know I'll forget a few names but here were some of the highlights for me. 

Lisa Fox, you rock. Period. We do it demon-style! 
Kristyn Warren, you are freaking hilarious! I promise to never eye-f*ck you!
Desiree Holt, you were so sweet to invite me to be on your blog and I'm totally taking you up on it soon. (PS. Go LSU.) 
Erin Simone and Angela, loved chatting with you chicks. Go Cowboys! Angela, you are a freak and I love it! 
Dalton Diaz, finally we met! I'm going to try to make it to San Antonio for some naughty author fun.
A.M. Griffin, it was a brief meet, we'll definitely chat more next year and have a drink!
Alexa Day, thanks for inviting me to go with you to get a closer look at the cavemen performance during Bollywood night.
Sabrina York, I want to quote something you said at RCon but am afraid you wouldn't approve. Ha.
Caveman Rodney and brother Dave, you guys were a blast. Rodney, thanks for calming me down while I was on stage. Also, my wing-bitch and I enjoyed watching football and talking smack with you. PS. See you bitches on tour. hahahahahaha

Others: Chandra Ryan, J.K. Coi, Laurann Dohner, Jaid Black, Sara Brookes, Sidney Bristol

Doing Romanticon in 2013, Part 2, coming soon so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Great description of our highlights! So fun...you forgot Chippy McChipperson and Scotty McScotterton AND Talky McTalkerson :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Going to one of these is on my bucket list.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...