Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Sexy Snippet #sexysnippet


I'm participating in Sexy SnippetsSexy Snippets are seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, brought to you every Sunday by The Nuthouse Scibblers.

Blurb:
When Kean wakes up naked, collared and locked in a cell, he knows thinking with his dick has finally gotten him into trouble. Kean, part Incubus, enjoys scorching and frequent sex. One night, he finds himself a prisoner forced to help a Sempire rescue her daughter from certain death.

To gain his freedom, Kean must provide Araya with his semen to save her life, but she refuses it, even though the lust between them is undeniable. Determined to escape and to help Araya, Kean ups the stakes and forces Araya into a situation that makes it impossible for her to continue refusing him. Feeling betrayed, Araya enacts a scheme to get Kean out of her life. Her best laid plans may awaken emotions that will bind them to each other forever.


And here's my sexy snippet from my erotic paranormal romance, Araya's Addiction. 

“Untie me, Kean,” she demanded in a low and husky tone.

He removed one silk tie and then the other. She shook out her arms and commanded him, “Touch me, like you did before.”

So damn sexy. “Araya, I want to make you come with my mouth, like you did for me. Let me lick you. Let me taste your sweetness.”

Stop by and check out some of the other author's sexy snippets.


7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, do let him! ;-)

    Love your snippets, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, hot snippet! And I like the sound of the novel, I'm adding it to my TBR pile ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm yes please! Adding to my TBR pile

    ReplyDelete
  4. She can't possibly say no to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked hot! And what a gorgeous cover that is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate you stopping by and ready my sexy snippet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...