Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mini Interview with Avril Ashton, author of A Sinner Born

A Sinner Born
Avril Ashton
M/M Erotic Romance
Book three in the Brooklyn Sinners series


One man buried in secrets. Another still grieving the love he lost. Their worlds collide in a battle between memories, old and new, while trust hangs by a fragile thread.

Syren Rua is at war. He battles painful childhood demons and his intense need for the first person who makes him feel. As Faro, Syren makes deals with the worst while taking the steps necessary to bring his family’s killer to justice. He isn’t one to indulge in selfish needs, but he’ll make the time in this instance. Syren has been watching Kane Ashby, craving the grieving man for his own. He’s always stayed away from temptation, but that’s about to change.
Kane isn’t over the death of his long-time partner. He’s certainly not ready for a relationship, sexual or otherwise, but Syren isn’t a man who takes no for an answer. The unpredictable Syren offers nothing but secrets and brings with him memories so dark, they could wipe out any chance the two might ever have. Syren brings Kane’s heart back to life. But it is also Syren who could inflict the most damage.
Inside Scoop: One of our heroes has a panty fetish. And it’s hot. This book also contains brief references to rape and child abuse.

Buy A Sinner Born @ Ellora’s Cave
http://www.ellorascave.com/a-sinner-born.html
Mini Interview


Q: Do you have any favorite quotes or lines from A Sinner Born? If so, please share one or two.
A: I pride myself on writing pretty quotable books. LOL This one didn’t disappoint. One of my favorites is from Syren as he lays it all on the line for Kane. All this goes on before Kane accepts him, his secrets, his darkness and his kinks. Before he knows just who Syren Rua really is. “I can’t attest to who I was in any past life, if such a thing even exists,” Faro whispered. He lifted his hand, hovering it above Kane’s before letting it fall back in his lap. “Most days I’m not even sure who I am in the present, but I know I’ve never been the kind of person to think I need someone else to make my life complete. Until I saw you. Now all I think is that I need this man. All I know is I need you.”
Q: Name one thing that Syren can't live without & name one thing Kane can't live without.
A: LOL I think Syren can’t live without his perfectly tailored suits. He’s quite the connoisseur. Kane’s partial to his dog.  
Q: Convince readers to buy A Sinner Born in 25 words or less.
A: Syren is a broken man buried in secrets. Kane is still grieving the love he lost. Watch them collide.
Q: Rate the sex scenes in A Sinner Born (a, b, c, or d).  A. I'm feeling tingly.  B. Hmm, I need to relieve some pressure. C. I need to change my panties! D. I totally had an orgasm without touching myself, need to change my panties AND need a cigarette!
A: LMAO! I think it hovers midway between a C and a D.
Q: What’s one of your biggest fears?
A: I don’t really do fear well, doesn’t look good on me, but I do worry that readers will love Syren and Kane as much as I do.
Author Bio
A Caribbean transplant, Avril now lives in Brooklyn, N.Y with a tolerant spousal equivalent. Together they raise an eccentric daughter who loves reading and school (not so much school anymore). Avril’s earliest memories of reading revolve around discussing the plot points of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys with an equally book-minded mother.   
Always in love with the written word, Avril finally decided to do the writing in August of ’09 and never looked back. Spicy love scenes, delicious heroes, and wicked women burn up the pages of Avril’s stories, but there’ll always be a happy ending; Av remains a believer of love in all its forms.
Addicted to cake, the ID Channel and the UFC, Avril writes Erotic and GLBT Romance for Ellora's CaveEvernight PublishingeXtasy BooksSecret Cravings Publishing and Total-e-Bound.  
Give Avril some Web Love

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...