Monday, January 20, 2014

Mutt or Meow Monday: Meet Scamp, Lucy Felthouse's Mutt

Welcome to Mutt or Meow Monday!

Mutt or Meow Monday is where we interview the author’s animal friends instead of interviewing the author. Let’s see what the animals have to say!

It’s great to have you here today.


Please introduce yourself.
My name is Scamp. I’m two and a bit, and I am a rescue dog, so my mummy isn’t exactly sure what breed of dog I am. She thinks Jack Russell/Border Collie cross, but that there’s probably other stuff in me, too. I have lots of nicknames, including Little Bastard (don’t know why, I’m an angel!), Little Monster, Cutie, Monkey, and so on. I love food and cuddles, and I also like people and other dogs. I just love everyone!

What’s your favorite book by Lucy Felthouse and why?
Well, I can’t read, and even if I could, I don’t think my mummy would let me read her books as she says they’re for adults. So I would say that I like them all, because the more books she has for sale, the more money she makes and the more treats she can buy me.

Do you ever interrupt Lucy Felthouse for attention when she’s trying to write? Does she stop and give you attention, brush you off, or bribe you with treats?
I don’t interrupt my mummy when she’s writing because I’m downstairs in my bedroom and she’s upstairs in her office. Mummy says this is a good thing because she’d never get any work done with me around because she’d just be cuddling me and playing with me all the time. And if she wasn’t, I’d be jumping on her to get her attention!

Does Lucy Felthouse ever read her writing to you? Do you like it?
No, mummy has never read any of her books to me because they’re for adults. She mentions them occasionally, and I just do that head-tilt thing she thinks is very cute so she thinks I’m listening, and not dreaming about where my next treat is coming from.

What does Lucy Felthouse do to celebrate when she finishes writing a book?
She’s not exactly a party animal, my mummy. Though I’ve seen her do the occasional dance around the house. I get kisses and cuddles, and often a longer walk than normal, so it’s all good.

What do you wish Lucy Felthouse would do with her writing time instead of writing?
Play with me, of course! I think my mummy should feed me and walk me and play with me all day long. Except when I want to nap, of course, because I’m also very fond of naps. So maybe it’s just as well she has something else to do instead of playing with me all day, otherwise I’d get very tired.

What’s the best part about living with an author?
My mummy may not be in the same room as me all day long, but I know she’s in the house. She’ll pop down every now and again for drinks and snacks and we’ll have a play and a cuddle. Around ten o’clock she takes me for a walk. Summer time is my favourite as mummy will often work in the garden, which means I get to sit with her. I’ll occasionally help out by sitting on her lap and trying to lick her face. She says it makes writing more difficult when I do that, but she laughs, so I don’t think she really minds.

What’s the worst part about living with an author?
When mummy is on deadline or has edits she can get a little grumpy. Our walks then are very fast as she wants to get back and carry on working. But I don’t mind, I’m always dragging her along anyway!

Chicken, bacon or cheese? Seriously? I have to choose. That’s just silly, as my granddad makes a meal that includes all three of those things – and he normally does too much so I get some. Yum.

Butt sniffin’, leg humpin’, fluffy toys? Didn’t you know, I’m a dog! I adore all three! Though I don’t get given fluffy toys any more as I rip them up really quickly. Mummy calls me Scamp the Ripper when I do that.

Final thoughts: Please buy my mummy’s books. It means she can buy me more treats and take me on holiday with her.

Stately Pleasures
Lucy Felthouse
M/F/M Erotic Romance

Back cover blurb:
Alice Brown has just landed her dream job. Property manager at Davenport Manor, a British stately home. It’s only a nine-month contract to cover maternity leave, but it’s the boost up the career ladder she so desperately needs.

Unfortunately, things don’t get off to the best start, when Alice finds her boss, Jeremy Davenport, in a compromising position. Far from being embarrassed by what’s happened, Jeremy turns things around on Alice and makes her out to be the one in the wrong. So when he and his best friend and head of security, Ethan Hayes, then throw an ultimatum at her, she’s so stunned and confused that she goes along with their indecent proposal.

When the dust settles and Alice has time to think about things, though, she realises that perhaps it isn’t such a bad thing. There are worse things she could be doing to advance her career, after all.

Author Bio:

Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over 100 publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include several editions of Best Bondage Erotica, Best Women's Erotica 2013 and Best Erotic Romance 2014. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies, and also edits for a small publishing house. She owns Erotica For All, and is book editor for Cliterati. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Join her on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/gMQb9
                           
Buy Stately Pleasures!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Scamp for being here today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - so funny. I love Scamp and I love Lucy and her writing too - great interview. Woof, Woof!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...